Wednesday, March 9, 2011

God, please hear my prayers.

i dont know why, but i feel so tired. all i want to do is cry and scream. nak sangat cakap yang im so tired. like really tired. dah la banyak bnde tak study lagi. somehow, i know your testing my patience. hurmm. like really testing it. can the time freeze for awhile because i think i need to catch some breath. when i feel like giving up, the only thing that keep me going is my parents. i miss them so much. . i need my strong will back. like really need it. i guess when you feel like the world is falling apart, you should always think about things that can keep you moving on. like now, i really need you guys. i want a hugg from you mama. i need that motivational talk that abah always give me. i need you guys . :'(. life would be much simpler if only you guys are always beside me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers