Friday, May 27, 2011

you will never understand.

can u please put some effort. do u know how many times perday that i always think of you. i guess more than i think about myself. do you know how everytime after we went out, i will go back in a sad mood and mostly end up crying. do you know if i can wish for anything in this world, one of it is i wish i will never be far apart for you cause im scared im not strong enough. do you know i never cry this much for a guy as i cry for you. do you know that im really scared that one day if we are really not meant for each other, do you what i always ask myself? i always ask myself what should i do? can i ever forget you. do you know, i always long and miss you. all i want to do is to see you. all i want to do is to ask you what you are doing, with whom you with, do you love me? do you care about me and do you miss me?

Do you ever felt all the things that i felt about you? do you know i never care much about a guy then i care about you? do you know what the things that always come into my thoughts involving you? i always think that if one day if im really not meant for you, i want you to be a successful person in life living happily with your wife and family. i always wish your always next to me so that i dont have to miss you that much. do you know, everything that i do i always feel like telling you. do you know, because i love you so much when people ask me to cerita about you, i dont know what to tell cause everything that i see in my eye is one perfect guy that i want as a husband.

do you ever felt that about me? i guees your not. even though i always ask you to this and that, there's always reason for it. i will never ask you to do it if it is not good for you. but you dont even listen to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers